Silver Peace Dollar Culls
These Silver Peace Dollars have been assessed by Spring Hill Coin Shop as being in cull condition and is from years of our choice (1921 – 1928 or 1934 – 1935). Coins with a “cull” designation are considered to be Coins in exceedingly poor condition of the surfaces and design features. Common wear features of a cull coin include extremely large scratches, overworn surface, exceedingly dark toning, corrosion, pitting, or more significant problems such as retooling, bends, holes, and major gouges in the coin.
**Please Note: Silver Peace Dollar Culls, these products are sold as Dealers Choice.
- The coins pictured under Dealers Choice are just an example. You will receive coins that are very similar in condition with a grading of “Cull”.
- Mint mark(s) and Dates on these coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary. Factors determined by stock on hand.
Disclaimer: Due to varied selection, it is possible to obtain same year on orders of multiple purchases when ordering Silver Peace Dollar Culls.
Silver Peace Dollar Culls Designation:
- Date and mintmark may or may not be visible.
- Rim is worn heavily into the lettering.
- Less than 10% of the detail remains.
Spring Hill Coin Shop is an online retailer of Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Typeset Coins. Including Currency, Jewelry, and Sports Cards.
Each of our products is inspected and verified to be accurate prior to being listed on our website. Ensuring you receive a quality product from a local coin dealer.
Spring Hill Coin Shop is just as our name indicated – located in Spring Hill, Florida!
Should you have any questions about our products, shipping, new or existing order, etc. Simply call us, use the text to chat feature, or find us on Facebook Messenger! Our customer service is and always will be a top priority. We look forward to doing business with you!